We believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
2. Cancellations will not be considered on downloadable products like eBooks etc.
3. No cancellations are entertained for those products that are sold on Special Offers occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
4. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
1. All refunds will be credited to the customer's store credit.
2. Defective products
2.1 If the Customer purchases a defective product from Anand Books, the Customer must return the product to Anand Books within 15 days of receiving the product, with a copy of the invoice for the product and a brief letter which includes the Customer’s details and identifies the defect in the product.
2.2 If the product is defective, Anand Books will in its discretion, either:
(a) replace the product; or
(b) provide a refund of the price of the defective product to the Customer.
2.3 Anand Books will not accept any liability for any defective products which the Customer does not return in accordance with clause.
2.4 In no case shall the maximum liability of Anand Books exceed the price of the product in respect of which a claim is made.